We currently have a continuous, and steady flow of customers looking for rental properties. All of our rentals are full, and we’d like to do your property management too!
Property management fee:
- Only 10% of rental income for full service management.
- No account establishment fees to owner.
- No over-ride on maintenance or repair work.
- No leasing fees to owner.
- No management fee until rent is received.
What the management fee covers:
WE ARE ALWAYS THERE: We are available 7 days a week to insure prompt response to maintenance and repair requests, and to show your property to prospective tenants at their convenience.
- Detailed notification of availability of your property to our efficient relocation networks.
- Your property will appear on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where over 1,000’s of Real estate agents have access. We also offer a referral fee to fellow property managers and fellow real estate agents.
- Your property will be on our interactive website www.Virga-Realty.com and on other targeted websites specializing in rental properties worldwide exposure.
- We continuously check our tenant waiting list for prospective tenants.
- TENANT SCREENING: We verify given information from previous landlords as well as current employers. After collecting and verifying all the information we submit the results to the homeowner for final decision to either accept or reject the application.
- RENT COLLECTION: Rents are typically due on the first day of each month, with four days grace period. We collect the rent for you and mail you the rent within a few business days after the fourth day of grace period.
- WE INSPECT YOUR PROPERTY: Before new tenants occupancy we inspect the property to verify move-in condition.
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: After signing the property management agreement, all the money received from the tenant will be placed in a trust account. All the legitimate expenses will be paid from this account. A monthly financial statement will be issued. We will attach copies of all maintenance and/or repair invoices.
- CONTRACT FORMS AND DISCLOSURES: We will provide the entire updated contract and disclosure forms necessary for the protection of your interests.
What the property management fee does not cover:
- HOMEOWNER’S AND PROPERTY INSURANCE.
- HOME OWNER ASSOCIATION FEES: The HOA fees are not included in the management fee.
- COST OF MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR: Although Virga Realty, Inc. coordinates all the repair and maintenance services, we are not responsible for the respective payments.
- MORTGAGE PAYMENT.
- PROPERTY TAXES.
- LEGAL FEES.